AB World Foods Case Study
International Brand of the Year revitalises e-commerce strategy with SKUvantage.
Strong brand recognition starts with an informed consumer. Informed consumers are trusting, curious and eager to buy,
especially in a fiercely competitive landscape like e-commerce.
To stay ahead of the competition, AB World Foods turned to SKUvantage to help revitalise Pataks e-commerce strategy and improve their online presence.
Named the Coles International Brand of the Year, UK brand Pataks’ growing demand in Australia saw the brand desperately in need of a complete brand revamp. Without consistent product images, product descriptions, and a UK-focused website, Pataks weren’t giving the Australian market what they needed. SKUvantage took full reigns of the Pataks brief and transformed their online presence with product photography, 2D and 3D imagery, enriched product descriptions, mobile-ready hero images, and zoom images. This full turnkey strategy will help the brand achieve digital promotion, growth and brand recognition in the Australian market.
Another facet of Pataks’ e-commerce strategy was to feed product content to Pataks’ retail website partners, Coles and Woolworths. This syndication was made simple and seamless through our SKUlibrary management platform. SKUvantage took the strategy one step further and developed an API feed to deliver the revitalised product content to Pataks’ new website pages (designed by Saltree).
The synchronisation of Pataks’ imagery and product content across all websites, and the freedom to access all content through SKUlibrary at anytime has saved the team a tremendous amount of time and money.
- AB World Foods required a complete revitalisation of Pataks online branding including product images and product descriptions.
- The brief included an overhaul of their imagery and product descriptions to reflect Woolworths style guide, which includes 2D and 3D images, side product imagery, and data capture from packaging.
- Brand new optimised mobile hero images for Coles website,
- AB World Foods needed to ensure consumers can easily identify the level of heat in the Pataks curries range.
- The team were looking for a way to synchronise and maintain all imagery and product content on Pataks website as well as across retailer partner sites simultaneously.
- SKUvantage provided a fully managed turnkey product solution including product photography styling and shooting, post-production editing, product descriptions, 2D and 3D imagery.
- The team styled a professional FMCG and Grocery photography session.
- SKUvantage captured data across the entire Pataks product range and uploaded it into SKUlibrary for seamless integration to partner retail sites.
- Mobile hero images with 1, 2 or 3 chillies in the design so consumers can identify the level of heat in the Pataks curries range.
- Developed an API feed to deliver revitalised product content to Pataks’ new website.
- Fully customised strategy at affordable prices.
- Along with Saltree and their design of the new Australian Pataks website, SKUlibrary designed an API feed to continually update the new website product pages.
- The hero images designed by SKUvantage make it easy for consumers to identify the heat levels in the Pataks curries range.
- Pataks now have a generous inventory of high-quality images and product content that can be accessed and controlled by the AB World Foods team at anytime.
- Complete synchronisation of all product images and descriptions across all Pataks web pages and retail partner websites.