SKUlibrary is a platform designed to simplify the capturing of product content from suppliers, in line with retailer requirements.
In SKUlibrary, you can enrich and update your product content to Healthy Life’s requirements, for them to feature on their online site. Sign into the SKUlibrary portal below:
New Supplier Registration
Are you a new Healthy Life supplier and require access to SKUlibrary? Please fill in the form below, and we will set you up with an account. Once created, you will receive an email with instructions and a temporary password.
- Pixel size: Minimum 1200 x 1200px
- Padding: 40 pixels from the top & bottom of product to canvas (or from either side if product is landscape)
- Format: JPG
- File size: 72kb – 2mb
- Canvas: White (If white background cannot be provided then supply a .PNG)
- Hero image should be straight on (not 3D)
Images should also display the below information:
- All sides of pack images including front, back, and sides. Also top and bottom if there is any text that is a claim about the product.
- Full Australian Nutrition Information Panel (if applicable)
- Full list of ingredients/allergens/warnings
- ARTG number (if applicable)
Product Bulk Upload
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add new products?
Admin users send us master data for products that they are requesting content for, and these will be the products you can see when you log in. We can certainly ask them if they can provide additional products in SKUlibrary, although we won’t be able to give you a timeline on if they will approve this request, or when the products will be available.
How do I delete products?
To delete a product in SKUlibrary, please submit a ticket at the bottom of this page.
Why can’t I see all products in our catalogue?
If you can’t see products in your catalogue and you know that there should be some, we can review your access. Please submit a ticket at the bottom of this page.
How do I remove or add a user to my account?
If you need to make changes to user under your supplier account please submit a ticket at the bottom of this page.
Still need help and couldn’t find your answer above?
For general support and queries, please click below: