At SKUvantage we are all about making our SKUlibrary clients lives easier and more efficient…
We recently added some functionality to SKUlibrary which means our clients don’t need to use Dropbox and other file sharing programs. The feedback of this has been universally positive.
The process works as follows:
1. Add products to baskets and click “Download Contents”
2. Select download requirements (image size, file type etc.)
3. Enter recipient address(es), subject and message of the email you want to send
4. Press “Email Download Link”
An email is then sent to the recipients with a link to download the content. If the recipient replies to the email, the reply goes back to the email address of the SKUlibrary account holder.
To see this in action, just watch the video below.
There are also other ways to re-use product content from SKUlibrary:
- Digital Trade Presenters for use by the field sales team, reducing printing and distribution costs. Read more here.
- Presentation of content into Sales Tools, with a single line of code, giving full product information to the field teams. Read more here
- API's to feed product information directly into your brand web sites, avoiding rekeying of product information
Read more about how SKUlibrary helps you get value from your product content be reading our article that appeared in Retail World / Convenience World recently
SKUvantage continuously enhances SKUlibrary to make sharing product content easier. If you have any suggestions on improvements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org