What is SKUlibrary?
SKUlibrary is a platform designed to simplify the capturing of product content from suppliers, in line with retailer requirements.
In SKUlibrary, you can enrich and update your product content to Coles Liquor Group’s requirements, for them to feature on their online sites. Sign into the SKUlibrary portal below:
New Supplier Registration
Are you a new Coles Liquor supplier and require access to SKUlibrary? Please fill in the form below, and we will set you up with an account. Once created, you will receive an email with instructions and a temporary password.
- Minimum: 1500x1500px
- Recommended: 3550x3500px
- Minimum 300 DPI with RGB colour profile
- Background: White
- File format – PNG, JPG
- Clipping paths: complete clipping path is recommended, you can request this to be done through your chosen Content Service Provider
- Padding: 10% or 10px margin
- Placement: Product image to be centred & 80% of image canvas size
- Front images: A minimum of one 2D or 3D front of pack (for 4/6/8 packs and 16/24/30 cartons) or out of pack (single bottle/can) is required to be displayed and sold on Coles Liquor
- What’s the difference?
- 2D images show the product straight on from the front/ top
- 3D images show the product from an elevated or angled view demonstrating depth, size and shape
- What’s the difference?
- Back images: All back of can, bottle, pack or carton images should be supplied as a 2D image for best readability.
- Secondary images: left, right and top images of packs and carton are recommended by not mandatory.
- Marketing images: Strictly no marketing images. However, lifestyle images are accepted.
- Marketing image – not accepted. A marketing image differs to a lifestyle image in that its main purpose is to highlight product claims and brand callouts. This interferes with the customer experience of viewing the product and information online.
- Lifestyle images: A lifestyle image takes your product and puts it in a real life setting.
- People and events: A lifestyle image may depict people enjoying your product. This is a great way to demonstrate scale and highlight your product for use in specific seasons or events, like sausages in the context of Aussie summer BBQs.
- Cooking and inspiration: Get your customers excited to try something new by showcasing a tasty meal or platter idea using your product as a feature, making it a go-to favourite that’ll keep them coming back for more.
- Responsibility is with the supplier
- to update images as soon as packaging has changed (e.g. allergen claims, Country of Origin and nutritional info)
- to hold all of the necessary rights and/or licenses in respect of any logos, imagery or artworks provided to Coles and the supplier warrants that the supply of any such logos, imagery or artworks by Coles to customers will not infringe any rights of any third party.
Mandatory Data For Your Product Range:
|Item Number (Coles Liquor supplier)|
|Item Brand Name|
|Size/Volume (each) – e.g. 750|
|Size/Volume type – e.g. mL|
|Pack Type – e.g. Bottle|
|Country of Origin|
|Region of Origin|
|State of Origin|
|Lifestyle choices/claims applicable (multiple selection) – e.g. Organic, Gluten Free, No Alcohol, Vegan|
|Product Tasting Notes/Descriptions|
|Beer style (for Beer lines only) – e.g. Lager|
|Grape Variety #1 (for Wine lines only) – e.g. Merlot|
|Grape Variety #2 (for Wine lines only)|
|Wine Style (for Wine lines only) – e.g. Rich & Robust Red|
|Cellaring info (for Wine lines only) – e.g. Drink now|
|Cellaring rating (for Wine lines only)|
|Closure type (for Wine lines only) – e.g. Screw Cap|
|Spirit base (for Spirit/RTD lines only) – e.g. Ginger|
|RTD mixer type (for Spirit/RTD lines only) – e.g. Vodka RTDs|
Product Bulk Upload
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I add new products?
Admin users send us master data for products that they are requesting content for, and these will be the products you can see when you log in. We can certainly ask them if they can provide additional products in SKUlibrary, although we won’t be able to give you a timeline on if they will approve this request, or when the products will be available.
How do I delete products?
To delete a product in SKUlibrary, please reach out to your category manager at Coles Liquor.
Why can’t I see all products in our catalogue?
If you can’t see products in your catalogue and you know that there should be some, we can add you as a product owner to all or selected products. If you require assistance please submit a ticket at the bottom of this page.
How do I remove or add a user to my account?
If you need to make changes to user under your supplier account please submit a ticket at the bottom of this page.
What is the process for giving a new supplier access to SKUlibrary?
Once a user is assigned to a product in SKUlibrary they are sent an email providing them with login details to the platform. They are then able to view any products that they are the assigned product owner of.
What is the process for reminding existing suppliers to access SKUlibrary to enrich SKUs?
We send out weekly email triggers to any supplier with products that are missing content. We have an escalation process in which we reach out to suppliers by other means if they do not enrich these products in a certain time frame.
How does SKUlibrary collect the contact details for new suppliers, is there a contact form that needs filling out?
When Coles Liquor adds products to the SKUlibrary platform, each product has an email associated to that given product. We can then process requests to have additional users added/removed when the supplier starts enriching.
At what stage do new Coles Liquor suppliers usually get access to SKUlibrary?
Coles Liquor suppliers get access to the platform upon product creation, as long as they are the assigned to the product.
How do suppliers share new line information with Coles Liquor directly at the start of the engagement when the decision has been made to range your line(s)?
Coles Liquor Suppliers will use the New Liquor Item Submission form to request the creation of a new Line/Item submission, these forms apply to all Coles Liquor brands and categories . The form templates consists of all the master data required by our business, to induct a new item. Send the completed templates to your relevant category Manager for review and submission.
There are 3 templates available, please select the template that suits your item category, if you are unsure or need additional assistance please contact your relevant category manager.
These templates will be updated from time to time, as a result, do not save a copy locally, instead download a new form for each submission you need to make.
All data must be completed on the form for a successful submission, this includes valid barcodes that are unique to the one pack size and item only.
All amendments to a currently ranged item must also be submitted to us by using this template, this includes any pack size changes , TI HI changes or other item attribute data changes. No cost changes will be accepted via this form. Please refer to the Cost Submission form located on this portal for more information if this applies.
Still need help and couldn’t find your answer above?
For general support and queries, please click below: