Come to SKUvantage for your 3D product renders.
3D rendering is a great way to create clean and crisp product images exactly how you want them. There’ll be none of the flaws that come with real life product packaging, such as wonky labels, rips, tears or faded sections. Our team of editors bring their expertise, combining product photography and supplied artwork files to capture and create products in a way that photography alone cannot.
Contact us for more details.
What do we need to achieve this?
- Submit a brief using the form below
- Send your product to us for photography if required.
– We only need you to send the product if photography needs to be combined with the artwork file. This includes items like jars, bottles or items with plastic wrapping where the product can be seen beneath the plastic eg. toilet paper.
– In some cases we can set up templates to use ongoing, which is great for consistency, please let us know if this is the case.
– Our address is Unit 15, 28-36 Roseberry Street, Balgowlah, 2093, NSW.
- Please include a download link to the artwork file in the form below. There are two different types of files that you can send.
– A packaged Illustrator file with outlined text (.ai). This will allow us to create the images in high-resolution.
– A pdf with no guides if it is high-resolution. Retailers request images over 3550 pixels on the longest edge. This file type can have resolution issues if the product is physically small.