SAVE BIG ON
3D PRODUCT RENDERS!
3D product rendering is a great way to create clean and crisp product images exactly how you want them. This helps avoid correcting the flaws that come with real life product packaging, such as wonky labels, rips, tears or faded sections! Our team of editors bring their expertise, combining product photography and supplied artwork files to capture and create amazing product imagery.
*We are often less than half the price of established agencies, but deliver the same result!
Contact us for more details
3D Product Renders
360° Spin Product Renders
What do we need to achieve this?
- Get in touch and we will send up the job for you
- Send your product to us for photography if required.
– We only need you to send the product if photography needs to be combined with the artwork file. This includes items like jars, bottles or items with plastic wrapping where the product can be seen beneath the plastic eg. toilet paper.
– In some cases we can set up templates to use ongoing which is great for consistency, please let us know if this is the case.
– Our address is Unit 25 34/28 Roseberry Street, Balgowlah, 2093, NSW.
- Please include a download link to the artwork file in your submission. There are two different types of files that you can send:
– A packaged Illustrator file with outlined text (.ai). This will allow us to create the images in high-resolution.
– A pdf with no guides if it is high-resolution. Retailers request images over 3550 pixels on the longest edge. This file type can have resolution issues if the product is physically small.
WHY CHOOSE 3D RENDER PHOTOGRAPHY?
One of the most versatile forms of product photography, 3D product rendering gives you the freedom to change multiple aspects of an image in product photography, from colour to texture and size.
Highly beneficial for retail companies and FMCG & Grocery photography, 3D rendering photographers are skilled at developing photo-realistic 3D product renders (also known as reproductions) for marketing and commercial purposes. Using product photography and CAD files, our 3D rendering photographers can produce flawless recreations of damaged real-life products, break-apart imagery, 2D simulations and more. 3D rendering is also a great way to finesse product photography by removing wonky labels, adjusting faded sections, and removing tears and scratches.
WHO CAN USE 3D RENDER PHOTOGRAPHY?
Finding the right photographer to style hundreds of your products can be a lengthy and expensive undertaking. Then what happens when you change your packaging or redo your logo? With 3D render photography you won’t have to go through the hassle of photographing all your products again, simply send us your product CAD files and voila – you have brand new images of your updated product. It’s that simple!
3D RENDER PHOTOGRAPHY FOR NEW PRODUCT LAUNCHES
Are you designing a product and looking for product animations? If you’re currently designing a new product or a different style of a current product, our team can create pre-visualisation images so can you see what your finished product could look like.